Police Blotter for August 30, 2016

By Aaron Navarro, Assistant Daytime News Editor

•  A “peeping tom” was reported in the 1600 block of Clover Ln. around 4 a.m. Sunday.

According to the report, the 29-year-old male suspect was removing window screens from homes and looking into the windows.

•  Delivery of alcohol to a minor was reported at Brother’s Bar on the 600 block of E. Green St. around midnight Sunday.

According to the report, one 20-year-old female and one 22-year-old female were arrested and charged for delivering alcohol to a minor.

• An aggravated assault was reported in the 600 block of S. Duncan around 2 a.m. Tuesday.

According to the report, the suspect battered the victim. One 27-year-old male was arrested on charges of domestic battery and aggravated assault.

• A theft was reported near Gregory Drive and Sixth Street around 8 a.m. on Monday.

According to the report, the victim reported that their motorcycle parking permit was stolen off their parked motorcycle. The parking permit has a purchasing value of $68.

•  A domestic dispute was reported in the 1400 block of Silver St. at midnight on Monday.

According to the report, Urbana Police were assisting Rantoul Police on apprehending the offender of domestic battery. While at the residence, the offender and victims were having a verbal argument, and comments were made that disturbed one of the victims. The offender is a 48-year-old female and the victims are a 31-year-old female and a 47-year-old male.

• A bicycle theft was reported on the 500 block of Lincoln Ave. around 1:30 p.m. on Monday.

According to the report, the offender took the victim’s bike from the side of the residence. After the victim confronted the offender, the offender fled the scene on the stolen bicycle, worth about $500.

Compiled by Aaron Navarro