Police blotter for December 1

Lieutenant Joseph McCullough investigates a traffic violation on Friday, Sept. 23.

By Sabrina Yan, Staff Reporter

A residential burglary was reported in the 900 block of North Randolph Street around 1 a.m. Tuesday. According to the report, the unknown offender burglarized the victim’s residence and stole several items and damaged two windows. Some of the items stolen include: luggage, ammunition, computer software, a firearm and a television.

A 24-year-old male was arrested on the charges of aggravated domestic battery and criminal damage to property in the 1500 block of West Kirby Avenue around 12:30 a.m. Tuesday. According to the report, the offender battered the victim and damaged the victim’s vehicle.

A theft was reported at Circle K, 809 W. Green St., around 2:30 p.m. Tuesday. According to the report, four offenders entered the store and took merchandise without paying for it. The offenders have not been identified or located.

A 20-year-old female was arrested on the charge of theft at Walmart, 100 S. High Cross Rd., around 11:00 p.m. Tuesday. According to the report, the offender stole items on five separate occasions while she was working.

A broken window was reported at Allen Hall, 1005 W. Gregory Dr., around 10:30 p.m Monday by University Housing Security. The damages are estimated to cost around $500.

A theft was reported at the Activities and Recreation Center, 201 E. Peabody Dr., around 7 p.m. According to the report, someone stole a student’s cash from his wallet, which was in an unlocked locker.

Compiled by Sabrina Yan