Police Blotter for Dec. 7, 2016

By Daily Illini Staff Report

A theft was reported at Brother’s Bar & Grill, 613 E. Green St., around noon on Monday. According to the report, the victim’s wallet was stolen by an unknown suspect.

An armed robbery was reported at Emma’s Eatery in the 1800 block of Glenn Park Drive around midnight on Monday. According to the report, multiple unknown male suspects robbed the business and its customers.

A 36-year-old male was arrested on the charge of driving under the influence of alcohol and with a revoked license near the intersection of Ridgeway Avenue and Green Street around 2 a.m. on Tuesday. According to the report, the suspect’s vehicle was initially stopped for disobeying a red light.

An instance of breaking-in and damaging multiple vehicles at the Illinois Fire Service Institute, 11 Gerty Drive, was reported around 11:30 a.m on Sunday. According to the report, miscellaneous items including an entry gate and several shipping containers were also damaged. The estimated cost to repair the damage was not available.

A burglary from a motor vehicle was reported on Monday around 1:30 p.m. in the 1000 block of Clark Street. According to the report, the offender broke into the vehicle and took multiple items, including a debit/credit card, a receipt and currency.

An occurrence of credit card fraud was reported around 2 p.m. on Monday on the 1600 block of Florida Avenue. According to the report, the offender gained access to the victim’s credit card information and used it to make multiple purchases.

An instance of intimidation, domestic battery, theft under $500.00 and violation of bail bond was reported in the 400 block of Elm Street around 3:30 p.m. on Monday. According to the report, the victim and offender are in a relationship, and the offender threatened the victim if she testified in a separate case. The offender also battered the victim and took her property, along with violating a no contact regulation with victim from an earlier case.