Police blotter for Mar. 13, 2017

Lieutenant Joseph McCullough investigates a traffic violation on Friday, Sept. 23.

By Daily Illini Staff Report

Disorderly conduct was reported in the 1900 block of Moreland Boulevard around 3:30 a.m. Saturday. According to the report, the offender was attempting to make unwanted contact with the victim.

A burglary from a motor vehicle was reported in the 900 block of North Walnut Street around 6:30 a.m. Friday. According to the report, an unknown offender stole purses, identification items and credit cards from the victim’s vehicle.

Nothing to report.

A 20-year-old female was arrested on the charge of aggravated battery in the 100 block of Main Street around 8 a.m. Saturday. According to the report, there was an ongoing feud between the offender and victims on Facebook. During a verbal argument, the offender sprayed mace and made contact with the two victims. No injuries were reported, and the offender was arrested and transported to the Champaign County satellite jail.

A domestic dispute was reported in the 1300 block of Beech Street around 1 a.m. Saturday. According to the report, the offender and victim were involved in an argument about the victim’s car keys. The offender and victim are married and live together.