Police Blotter for April 18

Lieutenant Joseph McCullough investigates a traffic violation on Friday, Sep. 23 2016.

By Daily Illini Staff Report

A theft was reported at The Red Lion, 211 E. Green St., around 1:30 p.m. on Monday. According to the report, the victim said his phone was stolen from the bar.

Criminal damage to property was reported on the 2200 block of West Bradley Avenue around 1:30 p.m. on Monday. According to the report, company vehicles were damaged over the weekend.

An arrest was made at Sam’s Club, 915 W. Marketview Drive, around 9 a.m. on Monday. According to the report, the 28-year-old male stole electronic equipment.

An arrest was made near the intersection of First Street and Stadium Drive around 11:30 p.m. on Monday. According to the report, the 35-year-old male had an outstanding warrant for criminal damage to property. A witness had claimed that the offender fired a gun into the air, but he did not have a firearm when police located him.

Criminal damage to property was reported at the Krannert Center for the Performing Arts parking garage, 500 S. Goodwin Ave., between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. on Monday. According to the report, the victim’s vehicle had been dented and scratched, with an estimated $1500 total in damages.

A theft was reported at Memorial Stadium, 1402 S. First St., on March 3. According to the report, security cameras show a group of people stealing a $600 goal post pad at 10:15 p.m. on March 1.

Domestic battery was reported on the 1200 block of E. Green Street, around 11 a.m. on Monday. According to the report, the victim and 58-year-old male offender are family members. The victim claims that the offender choked her.

Burglary from a motor vehicle was reported on the 500 block of E. Washington St., around 2 p.m. on Monday. According to the report, the unknown offender removed items from the victim’s unlocked car, including money and a tool.

A 61-year old female was arrested on the charge of aggravated battery at Save-A-Lot, 220 N. Broadway Ave., around 2 p.m. on Monday. According to the report, the offender was arrested after making unwanted physical contact and causing minor injury to the victim.