Police Blotter for May 3

Lieutenant Joseph McCullough investigates a traffic violation on Friday, Sept. 23.

Two 20-year-old females were arrested on the account of theft at Meijer on the 2400 block of North Prospect Avenue around 8:30 p.m. on Tuesday. According to the report,  the two suspects each stole a cellphone accessory.

A burglary was reported on the 600 block of West Church Street around 4 p.m. on Tuesday. According to the report, a motor vehicle was stolen.

Nothing to report.

A domestic dispute was reported on the 200 block of South Lynn Street around 10 p.m. on Tuesday. According to the report, the victim and offender, who are in a relationship, were intoxicated and got into a verbal altercation. Both the victim and offender claim the altercation was only verbal.

A case involving aggravated battery and aggravated assault was reported on the 1400 block of West Park Street at Presence Covenant around 5:30 p.m. on Tuesday. According to the report, a male patient at the hospital became combative toward staff and bit a staff member, as well as threatened to hit others.