Police Blotter for Sept. 19

The+University+of+Illinois+police+on+campus.+

The University of Illinois police on campus.

By Andrea Flores

Burglary was reported on the 800 block of South Sixth Street around 9 p.m. Monday. According to the report, the victim had his phone stolen from his vehicle while it was unoccupied, unlocked and running.

A 37-year-old male was arrested for retail theft at Walmart, 2610 N. Prospect Ave., around 10 a.m. Monday. According to the report, he stuck Yu-Gi-Oh! cards in his waistband and walked past all points of sale.

A 47-year-old female was arrested for retail theft at Target, 2102 N. Prospect Ave., around 2 p.m. Monday. According to the report, she entered the business, chose merchandise held for sale and left the store without paying for it.

Sexual abuse was reported at a University residence hall around 10 a.m. Monday. According to the report, a University student was sexually abused by a person known to the student.

Theft was reported at F29 parking lot, 1201 S. Dorner Drive, between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. Monday. According to the report, the University employee’s license plate was stolen.

Property damage was reported at Oglesby Hall, 1005 W. College Court, between 8:15 a.m. and 10:20 a.m. Saturday. According to the report, a University employee reported that someone broke a window and water fountain.

Domestic dispute is reported between Main Street and Smith Road around 1 p.m. Monday. According to the report, a verbal argument arose between a male and female in a dating relationship.

Theft was reported on the 1300 block of North Lincoln Avenue around 5 p.m. Monday. According to the report, an unknown offender removed properties from the victim’s car, which was believed to be unlocked.

Credit card fraud was reported on the 1500 block of Delmont Court around 6 p.m. Monday. According to the report, the victim’s credit card information was stolen and used to purchase merchandise at two department stores in Georgia.