The Daily Illini police blotter for Sept. 13

By The Daily Illini Staff Report

Criminal damage to property was reported on the 00 block of Sandalwood Drive around 6:30 p.m. Wednesday. According to the report, the unknown offender broke the window of the victim’s car.

Theft was reported on the 100 block of South Wright Street around 11:30 p.m. Wednesday. According to the report, an unknown offender stole the victim’s bike after cutting the lock off of it.

Disorderly conduct was reported on the 00 block of East University Avenue around 5:30 p.m. Wednesday. According to the report, the father of the victim’s children was reported for following the victim all over the city. The victim believed there was a no-contact order in place; however, one was not found.

Nothing to report.

Deceptive practices were reported on the 1900 block of Lydia Court around 11:30 a.m. Saturday. According to the report, an unknown offender scammed the victim over the internet by leading the victim to believe she was getting help to remove a virus from her computer.

Theft was reported on the 500 block of East Michigan Avenue around 11 a.m. Tuesday. According to the report, the victim said the lock on her bike was cut and the bike was removed.

Residential burglary was reported on the 300 block of Stebbins Drive around 5:30 p.m. Wednesday. According to the report, an unknown offender entered the victim’s residence and stole a tablet, a food item, a computer accessory, two checks/bonds and a cell phone accessory.