The Daily Illini police blotter for Oct. 9

By The Daily Illini Staff Report

Theft was reported on the 500 block of East University Avenue around 1 a.m. Tuesday. According to the report, an unknown offender entered the parking garage and stole the victim’s bicycle.

Criminal defacement of property was reported on the 300 block of Gregory Drive around 6 p.m. Sunday. According to the report, Sigma Phi Delta fraternity found graffiti spray painted on the side of the house overnight.

Domestic battery was reported on the 3700 block of Colleen Drive around 3 a.m. Tuesday. According to the report, officers responded to what an anonymous caller described as a possible domestic battery. Upon arrival, both parties claimed the female had a seizure, fell and struck her head. The female was transported to Carle Hospital by Pro Ambulance Service.

Theft was reported at Loomis Laboratory, 1110 W. Green St., around 6:30 p.m. Monday. According to the report, a student left her cellphone, which has an estimated value of $900, unattended in the lobby and it was then stolen.

An arrest was made on the charge of aggravated battery at Carle Hospital, 611 W. Park St., around 5:30 a.m. Monday. According to the report, the suspect, who was a patient at Carle, battered two staff members.

Burglary was reported at Arcadia Lumen Cafe, 142 Lincoln Square, around 12:30 p.m. Monday. According to the report, an unknown offender forced entry into the business office and took money.

Theft was reported on the 700 block of Elm Street around 8 p.m. Monday. According to the report, the victim stated the offender stole her television and will not return it to her.