Police Blotter for March 27

The+University+of+Illinois+police+on+campus.+

The University of Illinois police on campus.

By Daily Illini Staff Report

An incident involving battery was reported on the 1100 block of North Prospect Avenue around 10:30 p.m. on Saturday. According to the report, a disorderly customer allegedly battered the store clerk. No arrests were made at the time of the report.

A case involving the unlawful use of a weapon was reported on the 900 block of North Fourth Street was reported around 7:30 p.m. on Saturday. According to the report, the unidentified suspect displayed a gun outside of the business. The suspect left prior to the officer’s arrival and was not located.

Two warrants were arrested near Goodwin Avenue and Dublin Street around 1 a.m. on Sunday. According to the report, they had failed to appear in court.

A state notice to appear in court was issued around 6 p.m. on Sunday. According to the report, the offender had stolen a bicycle from the Illini Union on March 19.

A residential burglary was reported on the 1000 block of East Kerr Avenue around 9 a.m. on Sunday. According to the report, the offender entered the residence without the victim’s knowledge or consent and stole multiple items, including a backpack, computer, three pieces of electronic equipment and an article of clothing.

A theft was reported at the Schnucks on the 200 block of North Vine Street around 10:30 a.m. on Sunday. According to the report, an unknown female selected items from the shelf, concealed the items in her coat and passed all points of purchase without attempting to pay for the merchandise.