Library extending hours for finals week

Beginning Reading Day, library facilities will have extended hours through the end of finals. Special hours begin Thursday morning and will last through the second Friday of finals, May 11.

The Undergraduate Library and Grainger Engineering Library will remain open 24 hours, seven days a week beginning Thursday, May 3 and will continue through 7 p.m. on May 11. The Funk ACES Library will be open Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 3 a.m. and Saturday to Sunday 10 a.m. to 3 a.m. until May 11. Hours for all other library facilities

can be viewed on the “library website”:http://www.library.illinois.edu/services/hours.php?semester=130.

Residence hall libraries will also have special hours during finals. The Ikenberry Commons Library will be open weekdays 8 a.m. to 1 a.m. and Saturday and Sunday 10 a.m. to 1 a.m. beginning Reading Day and will be open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on May 11. All other residence hall libraries will be open from 4 p.m. to 1 a.m. Thursday through May 10 and will be open 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.

All University libraries will be closed May 12 and 13,but the Main Library building will be open May 12 and 13 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. to view the bronze tablets.