The Spice Girls turn on the heat at Roberto Cavalli’s menswear show in Milan, Italy

By Daniela Petroff

MILAN, Italy – The Spice Girls pepped up the Milan fashion scene Monday when they turned up at Roberto Cavalli’s menswear show to thank him for designing their tour wardrobe.

The tour, which began in December, brings all the Spice Girls together for the first time in nearly 10 years.

“His clothes make you feel sexy,” said Geri “Ginger Spice” Halliwell, 35, speaking for the pop stars as they sat backstage chatting with reporters before the show began.

Their glam Cavalli-designed tour outfits are in bright Swarovski-beaded silk and remain true to the playful styles the Spice Girls favored the first time around: miniskirts, cropped tops and body-clinging jumpsuits.

Talking like a gaggle of schoolgirls, they sang the praises of Italian men as “very passionate” and “more stylish” than their British counterparts.

“Italians are stallions,” said 32-year-old Melanie “Scary Spice” Brown, summing it up, and quickly adding, “or so I’ve heard.”

The Spice Girls, who also include Victoria “Posh Spice” Beckham, Emma “Baby Spice” Bunton and Melanie “Sporty Spice” Chisholm, said they were enjoying the tour.

“We appreciate everything much more this time around,” Halliwell said.

Another Milan favorite, Giorgio Armani, captured “Spice Girls” husband David Beckham for his underwear campaign. Asked what she thought of her husband’s supertoned body being displayed in Armani briefs on billboards throughout Milan, 33-year-old Victoria Beckham said: “If I looked like that I’d walk down the street in my panties, too.”