Police report

By Rachel Small

• A 49-year-old woman reported burglary from a motor vehicle at the 500 block of South Willis Avenue on Saturday morning. According to the police report, someone stole the victim’s purse from her vehicle.
  • A 30-year-old man and a 24-year-old man were arrested at County Market, 1914 Glenn Park Dr., Saturday afternoon. According to the police report, the men were arrested for stealing liquor.
  • A 25-year-old woman reported residential trespass at the 600 block of West Hill Street early Saturday morning. According to the police report, someone entered the victim’s apartment without permission, but fled after discovering she was present.
  • A 45-year-old man reported theft at Market Place Mall, 2000 N. Neil St. on Saturday afternoon. According to the police report, men approached the victim while he was waiting for a bus and took his duffel bag, which contained medication and clothing.
  • An 18-year-old woman reported criminal damage to property at the 2800 block of West John Street on March 8. According to the police report, someone slashed the victim’s tires.
  • A 42-year-old woman reported residential burglary at the 1000 block of South Mattis Avenue on March 6. According to the police report, items including a laptop and Wii were stolen.

• A 50-year-old man reported burglary from a motor vehicle at the 1000 block of South Smith Road on Friday afternoon. According to the police report, someone entered the victim’s vehicle and stole her car stereo.
  • A 26-year-old man was arrested at the intersection of Broadway Avenue and Park Street early Saturday morning. According to the police report, the man was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol, breath alcohol over the limit and a traffic sign violation.
  • Two 19-year-old men reported criminal damage to property and aggravated battery at the 800 block of West Stoughton Street early Saturday morning. According to the police report, five offenders damaged a window and mailbox and struck the victims.

• Damage was reported at Henry Administration Building, 506 South Wright St., Thursday night. According to the police report, an unknown offender damaged a glass door and a framed picture.
  • Theft was reported at Taft Hall, 1213 S. Fourth Street, early Thursday morning. According to the police report, an unknown offender stole an mp3 player while the victim slept in his room.