Police Blotter 6-29-09

• Robbery was reported at the 300 block of Kenwood Road, early Sunday morning. According to the police report, the victim was jumped while he was riding his bicycle. The offender stole his ID, checkbook and cash.
  • A 23-year-old man and two 21-year-old men was arrested at the 100 block of Ells Avenue, Saturday night. According to the police report, a search warrant was conducted as the result of a drug investigation and cannabis and drug paraphernalia were location inside the residence.
  • Retail theft was reported at the 2000 block of North Neil Street, Saturday night. According to the police report, an unknown offender committed theft and stole 30 pairs of shorts form New York and Co.
  • An 18-year-old man was arrested at the 500 block of East Grove Street, Friday night. According to the police report, the offender was observed improperly walking in a roadway. Upon conducting a pat down of the suspect, the officer felt an item indicative of packaging for illegal drugs. The man was later arrested for possession of cannabis.
  • Criminal damage of property was reported at the 1200 block of West Bradley Avenue, June 12. According to the police report, an offender tried to break out a window to the victim’s residence after the same victim reportedly would not let him enter the house.

• A 32-year-old man was arrested at the intersection of Goodwin and Fairview Avenues, Saturday morning. According to the police report, the man was arrested for having a loud car stereo.
  • Criminal damage to property was reported at the 300 block of Abbey Road, Saturday morning. According to the police report, an unknown offender sprayed ketchup on the victim’s vehicles and threw eggs at his house.
  • Burglary from a motor vehicle was reported at the 100 block of North Vine Street, Saturday night. According to the police report, an unknown offender removed items from the victim’s vehicle through an open window. A cell phone, digital camera, drivers license, credit cards and purse were reported stolen.
  • A 45 -year-old man was arrested at the 1300 block of East Washington, Friday night. According to the police report, the offender was armed with a knife and the victim was in fear of being battered.

• A 21-year-old woman was arrested at the 600 block of East Green Street, early Friday morning. According to the police report the woman was arrested on charges of obstructing or resisting a police officer.

Compiled by Melissa Silverberg