Daily Illini Article 227461

• A 37-year-old man was arrested at the 1300 block of Honeysuckle Lane, Sunday night. According to the police report, the man was arrested on charges of operating an uninsured motor vehicle and having an in-state warrant in his name.
  • A 29-year-old man was arrested at the 900 block of West Maple Street, Sunday night. According to the police report, the man was arrested on charges of battery.
  • A 21-year-old woman was arrested at the 1600 block of West Springfield Avenue, early Saturday morning. According to the police report, the woman was arrested for driving without a license during a traffic stop.
  • A 50-year-old man was arrested at the intersection of First Street and Springfield Avenue, June 22. According to the police report, the man was arrested for driving with a suspended license during a traffic stop.
  • A 19-year-old man was arrested at the 00 block of East University Avenue, Saturday afternoon. According to the police report, the man was arrested on an in-state warrant.
  • Residential burglary was reported at the 200 block of East Daniel Street, early Tuesday morning. According to the police report, an unknown offender entered the residence and took a beer pong trophy.
  • A 34-year-old man was arrested at the 600 block of Bradley Avenue, Saturday night. According to the police report, the man was arrested on charges of unnecessary vehicular noise, driving with a revoked license and driving without insurance.

• Theft was reported near Kerr and Cunningham Avenue, Monday afternoon. According to the police report, a women’s Schwinn bike was stolen.
  • Burglary from a motor vehicle was reported at the 110 block of East Pennsylvania, Sunday night. According to the police report, an unknown offender took the victim’s wallet out of his unlocked vehicle.

• A 20-year-old woman was arrested at the intersection of Green Street and Lincoln Avenue, early Monday morning. According to the police report, the woman was arrested on charges of driving under the influence of alcohol and breath alcohol over the legal limit.
  • A 23-year-old man was arrested at the 1500 block of Lincolnwood Drive, Monday night. According to the police report, the man was arrested on charges of possession of a stolen motor vehicle. He is accused of stealing a van belonging to the University.
  • Theft was reported at the English Building, 608 S. Wright St., sometime between 3 p.m. June 12 and 7 a.m. June 22. According to the police report, a portable oxy-acetylene torch worth $300 was stolen.

Compiled by Melissa Silverberg