Police Blotter 7-7-2009

• A 20-year-old man was arrested at the 300 block of East Green Street, early Sunday morning. According to the police report, the man was issued a citation for being a minor in possession of alcohol.
  • A 34-year-old man was arrested at the intersection of Bradley Avenue and Hickory Street, June 26. According to the police report, the man was issued a notice to appear in court for unnecessary vehicular noise.
  • A 27-year-old woman was arrested at the 400 block of North Fourth Street, Saturday night. According to the police report, the subject was asked to vacate the roadway and then resisted officer’s attempts to arrest her. The woman was issued a citation for walking in the roadway and taken to jail for resisting arrest.

• A 28-year-old man was arrested at the intersection of Springfield Avenue and Lincoln Avenue, Monday morning According to the police report, the man was arrested on charges of driving with a revoked driver’s license.
  • A 20-year-old man was issued at city citation at the intersection of First and Green Streets, Thursday night. According to the police report, the man was cited for driving with a suspended license and issued a notice to appear in court for possession of cannabis under 30 grams.
  • Theft was reported at the Activities and Recreation Center, 201 E. Peabody Dr., at 8 p.m. Friday. According to the police report, a credit card, driver’s license, debit card and insurance card were stolen from a wallet in an unlocked locker. The credit card was used to make over $1,400 in fraudulent charges.
  • A 26-year-old man was arrested at the intersection of John and Sixth Streets, early Friday morning. According to the police report the man was arrested on an in-state warrant.
  • Property damage was reported at the Institute for Genomic Biology, 1206 W. Gregory Dr., before 11 a.m. Thursday. According to the police report, an unknown offender damaged five locks on toolboxes by filling them with super glue at a work site.
  • A 36-year-old man and a 42-year-old man were cited at the intersection of First and Kirby Streets, Sunday night. According to the police report, the two men were cited in connection to a drag racing incident. One man was cited for drag racing and operating an uninsured motor vehicle and the other for drag racing.
  • Deceptive practices were reported at the 400 block of East Stoughton, Sunday afternoon. According to the police report the victim lost his wallet somewhere outside of his apartment. An unknown offender found it and began using his credit card without his permission.
  • A 32-year-old man was arrested at the 00 block of East Main, early Sunday morning. According to the police report, the suspect had valid warrants in her name and fled from police before being caught.

Compiled by Melissa Silverberg