Police Blotter 02-02-2010

Criminal damage to property was reported at Ward and Associates Realtors, 8 E. Main St., on Sunday morning.

According to the police report, the glass window on the front door of the business was damaged by an unknown offender.

Theft was reported at Joe’s Brewery, 706 S. Fifth St., on Sunday afternoon.

According to the police report, an unknown offender stole the victim’s wallet.

Aggravated battery was reported at the International House of Pancakes, 308 E. Green St., on Sunday morning.

According to the police report, an unknown offender battered two victims in the parking lot.

A 37-year-old man was arrested at County Market, 1914 Glenn Park Drive, on Saturday afternoon.

According to the police report, the offender was arrested on charges of theft.

A 49-year-old man was arrested at Best Buy, 2117 N. Prospect Ave., on Saturday afternoon.

According to the police report, the offender was arrested for soliciting money in the parking lot.

Theft was reported at the 2400 block of North Neil Street on Sunday night.

According to the police report, an unknown offender broke into the victim’s apartment and stole a television and Wii console.

Criminal damage to property was reported at the 3700 block of Englewood Drive on Sunday morning.

According to the police report, an unknown offender was damaging mailboxes in the neighborhood.

Criminal damage to property was reported at the 3800 block of Englewood Drive on Sunday morning.

Aggravated battery was reported at the 700 block of South Second Street on Monday morning.

According to the police report, the victim was pushed down by an unknown offender.

Burglary and aggravated battery were reported at TJ Maxx, 21 E. Marketview Drive, on Saturday evening.

According to the police report, the offender fled the store after stealing merchandise and battering an employee when questioned.

Aggravated battery was reported at the 1600 block of Sheffield Road on Sunday morning.

According to the police report, the victim was battered by several offenders, who then fled.

Compiled by Payal Shukla