Police Blotter: 02-16-2010

A 25-year-old man was arrested at the 2500 block of Village Green Place on Saturday night.

According to the police report, the offender was arrested on charges of public urination.

A 23-year-old woman was arrested at the 2000 block of North Prospect Avenue on Saturday night.

According to the police report, the offender was arrested on charges of battery.

Burglary from a motor vehicle was reported at the 700 block of Town Center Boulevard on Friday night.

According to the police report, an unknown offender stole the victim’s backpack and damaged the passenger side window.

An 18-year-old woman was arrested at Sears, 2000 N. Neil St., on Saturday afternoon.

According to the police report, the offender was arrested on charges of theft after stealing a two-carat diamond ring.

Deceptive practices were reported at First Federal Savings Bank, 1311 S. Neil St., on Friday afternoon.

According to the police report, an unknown offender created two fraudulent checks using the victim’s account number and passed the checks on two different dates.

Criminal damage was reported at the intersection of Fifth Street and Springfield Avenue on Saturday morning.

According to the police report, an unknown suspect broke the rear window of the victim’s car.

Burglary from a motor vehicle was reported at the 1000 block of Kerr Avenue on Sunday night.

According to the police report, an unknown offender broke the window of the victim’s car to gain entry and steal money.

Theft was reported at Circle K, 1809 N. Cunningham Ave., on Sunday night.

According to the police report, an unknown offender pumped gasoline into a vehicle and left without paying for it.

A 20-year-old woman was arrested at the 200 block of East California Avenue on Sunday morning.

According to the police report, the offender was arrested on charges of motor vehicle theft, driving under the influence of alcohol, illegal transportation of alcohol, driving with an obstructed windshield and having a blood alcohol concentration over the legal limit.

Compiled by Payal Shukla