Police Blotter 2-17-10

A 27-year-old man was arrested at the 700 block of South Neil Street on Friday morning.

According the police report, the offender was arrested for driving with a suspended license.

A 19-year-old woman was arrested at the Wal-Mart SuperCenter, 2610 N. Prospect Ave., on Friday afternoon.

According to the police report, the offender was arrested on charges of theft after attempting to steal children’s clothing.

A 19-year-old man was arrested at the 400 block of East Chalmers Street on Tuesday morning.

According to the police report, the offender was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia.

A 20-year-old man was arrested at Macy’s, 2000 N. Neil St., on Monday night.

According to the police report, the offender was arrested on charges of retail theft for stealing a sweatshirt.

Criminal damage to property was reported at Hubers, 1312 W. Church St., on Sunday night.

According to the police report, an unknown offender forced entry into the business by breaking a window. Nothing appeared to have been stolen.

Theft was reported at Carmike Beverly Cinema 18, 910 Meijer Drive, Monday evening.

According to the police report, the victim left her wallet on the counter. It was gone when she went back to retrieve it.

A 27-year-old woman was arrested at the 1600 block of Kirk Drive on Monday afternoon.

According to the police report, officials had four valid warrants for the offender’s arrest. She was also arrested on charges of obstructing justice and obstructing an officer.

A telephone threat was reported at the 300 block of East Healey Street on Monday night.

According to the police report, the victim reported receiving harassing phone calls and text messages from an unknown offender.

Lost articles were reported at the 300 block of East Green Street on Feb. 8.

According to the police report, the victim sent her laptop to the manufacturer for repair, and the manufacturer returned it to the wrong address.

Deceptive practices were reported at Busey Bank, 907 W. Marketview Drive, on Feb. 3.

According to the police report, a victim came in to dispute fraudulent charges on her debit card.