Police Blotter: 02-18-2010

A 38-year-old man was arrested at the intersection of Prospect Avenue and Bloomington Road on Friday night.

According to the police report, the offender was arrested on charges of driving with a suspended license and operating an uninsured motor vehicle.

Theft was reported at Home Depot, 820 Bloomington Rd., on Tuesday morning.

According to the police report, an unknown offender stole the victim’s cell phone.

A 21-year-old man was arrested at the 200 block of Washington Street on Tuesday.

According to the police report, the offender was arrested for possession of cannabis and other drug paraphernalia.

Burglary was reported at the 600 block of South Prairie Street on Tuesday afternoon.

According to the police report, an unknown offender entered the residence and took a 20-inch plasma TV.

Burglary from a motor vehicle was reported at the 1000 block of Waters Edge Road on Tuesday morning.

According to the police report, an unknown offender broke the driver’s side window of the victim’s car and stole a global positioning system unit.

Fraud and deceptive practices were reported at the 700 block of Luria Lane on Sunday.

According to the police report, the victim checked her bank statement online and realized there were withdrawals on her account that she did not make.

Theft and lost property were reported at the intersection of Walnut and Main streets on Tuesday afternoon.

According to the police report, the victim dropped her wallet and has been unable to locate it since then.

Deceptive practices were reported at the 1300 block of South Goodwin Avenue on Monday afternoon.

According to the police report, the victim received a check in the mail that was deemed fictitious and was altered when she tried to cash it at the bank.

A 27-year-old man was arrested at the intersection of Florida Avenue and Philo Road on Monday night.

According to the police report, the offender was arrested for driving with a suspended license.

Criminal damage to property was reported at the 100 block of South Gregory Drive on Tuesday afternoon.

According to the police report, an unknown offender spray painted letters on the passenger side of the victim’s car door.

Compiled by Payal Shukla