Police Blotter 3-14-10

A 55-year-old man was arrested at the 300 block of East White Street on Friday afternoon.

According to the police report, the offender was arrested for possession of cannabis and on an in-state warrant.

Deceptive practices were reported at the 1700 block of Westhaven Drive on Friday afternoon.

According to the police report, an unknown offender used the victim’s credit card number to make unauthorized charges.

A 31-year-old woman was arrested at the 500 block of South Lierman Avenue on Thursday afternoon.

According to the police report, the offender was arrested on charges of theft after stealing prescription medications from Carle Clinic, 1701 W. Curtis Road.

A 21-year-old woman and a 37-year-old man were arrested at Best Buy, 2117 N. Prospect Ave., on Friday afternoon.

According to the police report, the male offender was arrested on charges of burglary after stealing several video games from the store. Officials had a warrant for the female offender’s arrest.

Burglary was reported at Wal-Mart, 100 S. High Cross Road., on Saturday morning.

According to the police report, an unknown offender entered the business and stole three desktop computers.

Fraud was reported at the 1400 block of Abercorn Street on Saturday afternoon.

According to the police report, an unknown offender obtained the victim’s information in an attempt to open lines of credit in the victim’s name without permission.

A 52-year-old man was arrested at the 1000 block of Division Avenue on Saturday night.

According to the police report, officers had an in-state warrant for the offender’s arrest.

A 20-year-old man and a 23-year-old man were arrested at the 500 block of East Daniel Street on Thursday night.

According to the police report, the first offender was arrested on an in-state warrant and the second was arrested for the possession of cannabis with the intent to deliver during a traffic stop.

Compiled by Payal Shukla