Police Blotter 3-29-2010

An 80-year-old man was arrested at the intersection of Goodwin and Beardsley avenues, Tuesday.

According to the police report, the offender was arrested on an in-state warrant.

Aggravated battery was reported at the 1000 block of West Bradley Avenue on Saturday.

According to the police report, the victim was knocked off of his bicycle and battered by two groups of black males.

Theft and criminal damage to property were reported at the 500 block of South Locust Street on Saturday morning.

According to the police report, an unknown offender has stolen several bikes in the area.

Theft of motor vehicle parts and accessories was reported at the 2700 block of Heritage Drive on Saturday morning.

According to the police report, an unknown offender stole the victim’s license plate off of his trailer.

Theft and lost property were reported at the Hanford Inn, 2408 N. Cunningham Ave., on Friday evening.

According to the police report, the victim accepted a ride from a stranger and accidentally left his laptop in the vehicle.

Fraud and theft were reported at the 1300 block of Silver Street on Friday night.

According to the police report, an unknown offender stole the victim’s ATM and link card and used them at different locations.

Residential burglary was reported at the 700 block of Cunningham Avenue on Friday night.

According to the police report, an unknown offender forced entry into the victim’s residence and stole several clothing items.

A 19-year-old woman was arrested at Meijer, 2500 S. Philo Rd., on Friday night.

According to the police report, the offender entered the business with the intention to commit a theft.

A 56-year-old woman was arrested at Family Dollar, 1100 S. Philo Rd., on Saturday morning.

According to the police report, the offender was arrested on charges of theft after taking a telephone from the business and leaving without paying.

Theft and criminal damage to property was reported at Snyder Hall, 206 E. Peabody Drive, on Thursday morning.

According to the police report, an unknown offender broke into two change machines and stole an estimated $800 in coins and bills. The cost to replace each machine is about $1,600.

Compiled by Payal Shukla