Police Blotter 10/13/2010

• A 42-year-old male was arrested for criminal damage to property near the intersection of Healey and First Streets on Monday morning. According to the report, the suspect had broken a glass patio door and kicked in the front door of an apartment he believed he lived in.
  • A 48-year-old male was issued a notice to appear for prohibited possession of alcohol on public property at the 500 block of South First Street on Monday.
  • A domestic dispute between a 21-year-old male and female was reported at the 300 block of East Springfield Avenue on Monday morning. According to the report, the victim and the suspect were involved in a verbal altercation.
  • A driver’s license was reported lost near the intersection of Sixth and Green Streets on Saturday night.
  • Three notices to appear were given to a 19-year-old and two 20-year-old females for being minors in possession of alcohol at the 900 block of South Third Street on Friday night.
  • Eight notices to appear were given at the Chester Street Bar on Friday. According to the report, all notices were for minor in possession of alcohol.
  • Criminal damage to property was reported at the 900 block of South Wright Street on Sunday night. According to the report, the victim’s vehicle was damaged by an unknown suspect.
  • Criminal damage to property was reported near the intersection of Second and Healey Streets on Sunday evening. According to the report, an unknown suspect damaged the victim’s parked vehicle.
  • Theft was reported near the intersection of Main and Market Streets at the High Dive Bar on Monday morning. According to the report, the victim was involved in a fight in the parking lot of the bar after 2 a.m. Saturday morning and left her purse on the ground. When she returned, her MP3 player was missing.
  • Nine notices to appear were given at the 1100 block of South Second Street on Saturday night. According to the report, six of the notices were given for possession of alcohol on public property, and the other three for minor in possession of alcohol.

• Theft of mislaid property was reported at the 1200 block of West Green Street on Monday. According to the report, the victim left her purse in a parking lot around noon that day. The purse was stolen by an unknown offender before she returned.

• The University had nothing to report.

Compiled by Brendan Denison