Police Blotter 6/17/2011

*Champaign*

* A 20-year-old Champaign female was arrested on the charge of driving without a valid driver’s license at Wright and Washington streets June 4.

* Residential burglary was reported at the 600 block of East Vine Street on Monday.

According to the report, an unknown person entered the victim’s house and took the television.

* A 20-year-old male and a 19-year-old female were issued notices to appear for minors in possession of alcohol at Tumble Inn Tavern, 302 S. Neil St., on June 10.

* Three 20-year-old males and a 20-year-old female were issued notices to appear for minors in possession of alcohol at Kam’s, 618 E. Daniel St., on Saturday.

* A 19-year-old male, of Iverness, Ill., and three 20-year-old Champaign males were issued notices to appear for minors in possession of alcohol at The Red Lion, 211 E. Green St., on Saturday.

* Residential burglary was reported at the 400 block of East Clark Street on Sunday.

According to the report, someone entered the victim’s apartment while she was at work and stole jewelry and money.

* A 30-year-old male was arrested on the charge of driving under the influence of alcohol at Wright and Springfield streets June 6.

* A 22-year-old Urbana male was arrested on charges of possession of cannabis and driving under the influence of drugs at University and Lincoln avenues on Sunday.

According to the report, the subject was stopped for a failure to signal.

*Urbana*

* Burglary from a motor vehicle was reported at the 300 block of East University Avenue on Tuesday.

According to the report, the victim left his vehicle unlocked while he was in a local business. Credit cards, cash and his driver’s license were stolen.

* Theft was reported at the 800 block of West Illinois Street on June 9.

According to the report, an unknown offender removed the victim’s bike from outside his apartment sometime between June 8 and June 9.

*University*

* A 40-year-old Champaign male was arrested at 4:45 p.m. Tuesday near Sixth and Green streets, Champaign, for an outstanding city of Champaign warrant.

According to the report, police made the arrest after being called to the 500 block of East Green Street for a battery investigation.

n Criminal damage to property was reported at the Mechanical Engineering Laboratory building, 105 S. Mathews Ave., Urbana, at 1 p.m. Wednesday.

According to the report, six windows were reported broken. The damage, estimated at $500, was caused by someone throwing rocks.