Police reports

By Kathleen Foody

• A 13-year-old boy reported theft at Franklin Middle School, 817 N. Harris Ave., on May 5.

According to a police report, an iPod and a calculator were stolen from the boy’s locker at school.

No arrests had been made at the time of the report.

• A 39-year-old woman reported her trailer license plate had been stolen at the 1200 block of Redwood Drive Wednesday afternoon.

• A 60-year-old woman reported her residence at the 100 block of north Hickory Street had been burglarized Sunday morning.

According to a police report, forced entry to the home was made through the front or back doors. Both were damaged. A Playstation 2 game system was taken.

• Three vehicles were reported burglarized in a parking lot at the 2500 block of Galen Drive Wednesday morning.

According to a police report, the offenders took purses and wallets, jewelry, credit cards, identification cards and keys from the vehicles after breaking a window from each.

• A 21-year-old man reported theft at 88 West Apartments, 2001 N. Moreland Blvd., Wednesday.

According to a police report, an unknown offender took an iPod from the TV stand in the man’s living room.

• A 24-year-old man and a 29-year-old woman reported unlawful discharge of a firearm at the 400 block of east Church Street Wednesday morning.

According to a police report, the 27-year-old female offender shot at the victims but fled the scene before police arrived.

• A 51-year-old man reported theft at the 00 block of Colony West Drive Wednesday night.

According to a police report, the man’s keys were taken from the ignition of a parked, unlocked car.

• A 24-year-old man and a 25-year-old man were arrested at the intersection of Sunset Drive and Coler Avenue Wednesday night.

According to a police report, the 24-year-old was driving on a revoked license and the 25-year-old had two outstanding county civil warrants.

• A 24-year-old woman reported she had lost her wallet at the 900 block of east Colorado Avenue Wednesday night.

According to a police report, the wallet contained her social security card, drivers license and cash.

• A 29-year-old man was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol at the intersection of Main and Lynn streets late Wednesday night.

According to a police report, the man pulled out in front of the arresting officer’s vehicle, forcing him to slam on the brakes to avoid an accident. The offender had an odor of alcohol on his breath and did not satisfactorily complete tests given by the officer.

He was also charged with failing to yield at an intersection, being over the legal BAC limit and not having a drivers license.