Police reports

n Burglary was reported at the 800 block of Stoughton Street, Wednesday morning.

According to the police report, an unknown offender entered an apartment and stole a laptop computer, computer bag and digital camera.

No arrests had been made at the time of the report.

n A 29-year-old man was arrested for an in-state warrant at the intersection of Cunningham and Kerr avenues Wednesday afternoon.

According to the police report, the suspect was observed getting into a vehicle and was then taken into custody.

n A 32-year-old man was arrested for resisting arrest and obstructing justice at the 1400 block of Eads Street late Wednesday night.

According to the police report, the offender fled through a back door and jumped several fences before being apprehended.

n Battery was reported on the 2000 block of Philo Road early Thursday morning.

According to the police report, two subjects were mutual combatants in a fight.

n Burglary was reported on the 1000 block of Cunningham Avenue late Wednesday night.

According to the police report, an unknown offender stole a laptop and damaged a door.

n A 27-year-old woman reported property damage at the 1700 block of Colorado Avenue, Wednesday afternoon.

According to the police report, an unknown offender slashed two tires on the woman’s vehicle.

n A 63-year-old woman reported theft at the 300 block of Griggs Street, Thursday morning.

According to the police report, the woman left her purse in a common area of an apartment building.

n Vehicle theft was reported at the 1800 block of Cunningham Avenue early Wednesday morning.

According to the police report, an unknown offender took the victim’s vehicle without permission.

n A 24-year-old man reported theft at the 700 block of Grove Street, Tuesday night.

According to the police report, an unknown offender stole the man’s bike.

n A 31-year-old man was arrested for driving without a license at the 600 block of University Avenue, Aug. 29.

According to the police report, the man was taken to jail after a traffic arrest.

n A 20-year-old woman was arrested for driving without a license at the intersection of Third Street and Springfield Avenue late Sunday night.

According to the police report, the woman was stopped because of an obstructed windshield.

n A 35-year-old man was arrested at the intersection of Market Street and Bradley Avenue.

According to the police report, the man failed to signal and had a suspended driver’s license.

n A 27-year-old woman reported property damage at the 2100 block of Harbortown Circle early Wednesday morning.

According to the police report, there was a top cut on the woman’s vehicle.

n Burglary was reported at the 2000 block of Cynthia Drive, Monday morning.

According to the police report, a suspect poured chocolate milk into the victim’s gas tank and stole another victim’s ID card.

n Two women were arrested for shoplifting from the Wal-Mart, 2610 N. Prospect Ave., Wednesday afternoon.

According to the police report, the suspects shoplifted items from the store.

n A 21-year-old man reported burglary at the 100 block of Chalmers Street, Tuesday evening.

According to the police report, an iPod, wallet, keys and cash were stolen from the man’s vehicle.

n Robbery was reported at the 1400 block of Prospect Avenue, Wednesday morning.

According to the police report, the suspect demanded money from a clerk, but fled.

n Vehicle theft was reported at the Avis Car Rental, 11 Airport Road, early Wednesday morning.

According to the police report, an unknown suspect broke into a key-return drop box and stole a Buick Lucerne.

n A 30-year-old man was arrested for failing to appear on a theft charge at the 1100 block of Stoughton Street early Wednesday morning.

According to the police report, an officer attempted to stop the man on Lincoln Avenue, but he refused to obey.

Compiled by Mark Rivera