Police report

By Melissa Silverberg

• A 19-year-old man and a 20-year-old man reported residential burglary at the 300 block of East Clark Street on Nov. 30.

According to the police report, someone forced entry into the apartment through the patio door, stole several Xbox games and took electronic accessories.

• A 40-year-old man was arrested at Sears, 2000 N. Neil St., Sunday afternoon.

According to the police report, the man concealed two MP3 players in his clothing and left the store without trying to pay.

• A-19-year-old woman reported armed robbery at the 1600 block of North Lincoln Avenue on Sunday evening.

According to the police report, two suspects robbed the woman at gunpoint outside her apartment. The suspects reportedly stole the woman’s keys, cigarettes, pocketknife and lighter. A few moments later a second, similar robbery was reported at the adjacent apartment complex.

• A 19-year-old woman reported battery and robbery at the 1900 block of North Lincoln Avenue on Sunday evening.

According to the police report, two suspects robbed and battered the woman at gunpoint. The woman was not injured and reported her wallet, credit and debit cards, identification and money stolen.

• A 46-year-old woman was arrested at the 600 block of Cunningham Avenue early Sunday morning.

According to the police report, police found the woman in the driver’s seat of a vehicle with keys in the ignition. After failing field sobriety tests, she was arrested on charges of driving under the influence.

• A 19-year-old man was issued a notice to appear in court at the 800 block of South Sixth Street early Sunday morning.

According to the police report, police observed the man walking to his car while drinking a beer and was issued a citation for purchase and possession of alcohol by a minor.

• A 20-year-old woman was issued a citation at the 500 block of East Chalmers Street early Sunday morning.

According to the police report, police found the woman asleep in the driver’s seat of a running car and issued a citation for illegal transportation of alcohol.

• Two students reported theft at the Undergraduate Library, 1402 W. Gregory Drive, Saturday evening.

According to the police report, the students left their possessions unattended while studying, and a textbook, wallet, debit card, identification and cash were stolen.

• An unknown suspect committed criminal damage to government-supported property at Leonard Hall, 1005 S. Lincoln Ave., sometime between 4 a.m. and 9 p.m. Saturday.

According to the police report, a racial epithet was written on a wall on the second floor of Leonard Hall.

Complied by Melissa Silverberg