Police report

By Article Tools

• A 25-year-old woman reported theft at the 1400 block of North Hickory Street on Wednesday.

According to the police report, someone entered the woman’s home and stole clothing, an MP3 player and a car stereo amplifier.

• A 28-year-old woman was arrested at the 600 block of Crescent Drive on Thursday morning.

According to the police report, the woman was found loitering in an apartment’s common area and was arrested for possession of a controlled substance.

• A 20-year-old woman reported theft at the 00 block of East Green Street on Wednesday morning.

According to the police report, someone broke the woman’s car window and took money.

• A 22-year-old woman reported criminal property damage at the 00 block of East Armory Avenue on Wednesday night.

According to the police report, someone broke both side mirrors of the woman’s car.

• A 35-year-old woman reported criminal property damage at the 1300 block of North Champaign Street on Wednesday night.

According to the police report, someone broke the windshield of the woman’s car and damaged the woman’s house window.

• An 18-year-old woman was arrested at Kohl’s, 109 Convenience Center Drive, Wednesday night.

According to the police report, the woman entered the store and selected a pair of jeans and took them to the customer service center for store credit. She was arrested for burglary.

• A 30-year-old man was arrested at the 300 block of East University Avenue on Wednesday night.

According to the police report, the man was arrested for theft after stealing body spray and two packs of cigarettes.

• A 70-year-old man reported armed robbery at the 300 block of South Busey Avenue on Tuesday night.

According to the police report, someone approached the man, implied he had a gun and stole the man’s money. The suspect then fled the scene on a child-sized bicycle.

• A 19-year-old man was arrested at the 2200 block of South Philo Road on Wednesday.

According to the police report, the man was stopped for speeding and arrested for driving with a suspended license.

• Theft was reported at the 200 block of Peabody Drive on Tuesday night.

According to the police report, someone stole a wallet from a locker in the Activities and Recreation Center.

Compiled by Colleen Vest