Police reports

By Colleen Vest

• A 32-year-old woman and an 18-year-old man were issued a notice to appear at the 900 block of North Fourth Street on Saturday.

According to the police report, the two subjects were in a parked vehicle and were contacted for loud music. Cannabis was observed in plain view. The woman was cited for possession of cannabis, and the man was cited for possession of cannabis and noise prohibited.

• A 23-year-old man was issued a notice to appear at the 400 block of East Green Street onFriday night.

According to the police report, the man was stopped and cited for a headlight violation. The officer smelled the odor of cannabis and searched the car. The officer found a half smoked cannabis cigarette, and the man was cited for possession of cannabis.

• A 23-year-old man and a 24-year-old woman reported aggravated battery at the intersection of Fourth and Daniel streets, early Sunday morning.

According to the police report, an unknown man battered the man and woman. The suspect fled the scene and has not been located.

• A 20-year-old woman reported battery at the intersection of Church Street and Goodwin Avenue, late Friday night.

According to the police report, an unknown offender punched her in the mouth and fled the scene.

• A 22-year-old woman was arrested at the 1600 block of North Lincoln Avenue, late Saturday.

According to the police report, the woman was arrested on an in-state warrant.

• A 23-year-old man reported burglary at the 1900 block of South High Cross Road, early Sunday.

According to the police report, the man’s car was parked in a parking lot. An unknown offender entered the unlocked vehicle, moved it to another location in the parking lot and removed stereo equipment.

• A 19-year-old man was arrested at the 1600 block of North Lincoln Avenue, early Sunday.

According to the police report, officers were called to a loud party, recognized the man and arrested him for an in-state warrant.

• A 21-year-old man reported battery at the 100 block of South Lincoln Avenue, early Sunday.

According to the police report, three unknown offenders battered the man.

• A 21-year-old man and an 18-year old man were arrested at the 200 block of North Maple Street, late Sunday night.

According to the police report, the men were stopped for not having a rear registration light, and the officers found cannabis in the trunk. Both men were arrested for cannabis delivery.

• Battery was reported at the 600 block of East Clark Street on Friday night.

According to the police report, an unknown offender battered the victim with a pool cue.

• A 32-year-old man was arrested at the intersection of Main and Harvey streets Saturday night.

According to the police report, the man was arrested for possession of cannabis.