Police Blotter: 08-27-2010

— Three 20-year-old woman, a 20-year-old male, 18-year-old female and a 21-year-old male were arrested at the 600 block of East Green Street on Sunday. According to the report, they were issued notices to appear for alcohol violations.

— Three 19-year-old males, a 20-year-old males and a 19-year-old woman were arrested at the 700 block of South Fifth Street on Sunday. According to the report, they were issued noticed to appear for being minors in possession of alcohol.

— Two 19-year-old women and three 19-year-old men were arrested at the 600 block of East Daniel Street on Sunday. According to the report, they were issued notices to appear for being minors of possession of alcohol.

— Three 20-year-old men and a 20-year-old woman were arrested at the 700 block of South Sixth Street on Saturday. According to the report, they were issued notices to appear for being minors in possession of alcohol.

— Theft under $300 was reported at the 300 block of East Armory Avenue on Saturday. According to the report, the suspect took items from the victim’s apartment without permission.

— Four 20-year-old men were arrested at the 600 block of East Green Street on Saturday. According to the report, the men were issued noticed to appear for being minors in possession of alcohol.

— A 20-year-old woman was arrested at the 500 block of East Green Street on Saturday. According to the report, the woman was issued a notice to appear for being a minor in possession of alcohol.

— Criminal damage to property was reported at the 100 block of West Green Street on Wednesday. According to the report, the victim’s passenger side vehicle window was shattered.

— A 36-year-old man was arrested at the 1100 block of Country Squire Drive last Friday. According to the report, the man was arrested for being a sex offender who failed to change his address.

— A 27-year-old man was arrested at the 600 block of South Mathews Avenue on Wednesday. According to the report, the man was arrested for an outstanding warrant.

Compiled by Jennifer Wheeler