Police Blotter 11-01-2010

– Theft of over $300 was reported on the 100 block of East Healey Street on Saturday morning.

According to the report, an unknown subject stole two swords and two daggers while the victim was busy moving out of his apartment last month.

– Burglary from motor vehicle was reported on the 300 block of East John Street on Saturday afternoon.

According to the report, an unknown suspect cut out the fabric cover of a vehicle and stole a knife and three other unlisted items from the inside.

– Burglary from motor vehicle was reported on the 400 block of East Green Street on Friday morning.

According to the report, the victim reported a camera and his keys were stolen from his unlocked vehicle.

– Burglary from motor vehicle was reported on the 100 block of East Healey Street on Thursday morning.

According to the report, an unknown suspect cut the rear plastic window in her car and stole an unlisted amount of currency.

-Theft of over $300 was reported at the intersection of Fourth and Green Street on Friday evening.

According to the report, an unknown suspect stole the victim’s purse.

– Criminal damage to property was reported at 315 S. Neil St., Wednesday.

According to the report, an unknown suspect damaged the door to the business.

– Residential burglary was reported on the 800 block of West Oregon Street on Saturday morning.

According to the report, unknown offenders entered the residence and stole two computers, two cameras, an electronic gaming system, five electronic game accessories and a bottle of liquor. Two of the victims arrived home and interrupted the burglary and the offenders fled prior to police arrival.

– A 22-year-old male was arrested for possession of cannabis and a 22-year-old male and a 21-year-old male were both arrested for public urination on the 700 block of South Goodwin on Friday night.

According to the report, the first offender was observing sitting in a parked vehicle in parking lot drinking beer and smoking cannabis. The officer then notices two other males urinating in public while he was issuing an notice to appear to the first offender.

Compiled by Brendan Denison