Police blotter Oct. 7, 2013

—Residential burglary was reported in the 100 block of E. Green Street at around 11 p.m. Friday.

According to the report, an unknown offender entered the victim’s unlocked apartment and stole a laptop.

—Criminal damage to property was reported in the 00 block of E. John Street at around 3 a.m. Sunday.

According to the report, an unknown offender threw an object through the victim’s apartment window.

—A 23-year-old male was arrested on the charge of possession of drug paraphernalia at parking garage F-29, 1201 S. Dorner Drive, around midnight Friday

According to the report, police initially questioned the suspect after seeing him urinate on a garage wall.

—Theft was reported at Bevier Hall, 905 S. Goodwin Avenue, at 2 p.m. Thursday.

According to the report, a cellphone, which was left unattended on a table, was stolen. The cellphone has an estimated value of $250.

—Theft was reported outside the Coordinated Sciences Laboratory, 1308 W. Main St., at around 6 p.m. Friday.

According to the report, a bicycle, which was locked to a rack outside the Coordinated Sciences Laboratory, was stolen. The bicycle had an estimated value of $900.

—Burglary from a motor vehicle was reported in the 1900 block of E. Florida Avenue at around 10 p.m.

According to the report, an unknown offender entered the victim’s car without permission and stole electronic equipment, a purse or wallet, cell phone accessories, a license and IDs.

—Robbery was reported in the 1100 block of E. Florida Avenue at around 8 p.m. Saturday.

According to the report, unknown offenders attacked the victim from behind and took his wallet. The victim was slightly injured and taken to the hospital for an evaluation.

—A 19-year-old male was arrested on charges of criminal damage to property and illegal consumption by minor in the 400 block of E. Green Street at around 1:30 a.m. Sunday.

According to the report, the suspect was intoxicated and broke the victim’s window. The suspect was taken to the hospital for intoxication and minor glass lacerations.

Compiled by Hannah Prokop