Police blotter Oct. 14, 2013

—Criminal damage to property was reported in the 00 block of East Healey Street at around 4:30 p.m. Oct. 12.

According to the report, the victim reported that the subject damaged a computer, bicycle, cell phone and other property.

—Criminal damage to property was reported in the 900 block of South Second Street at around 4 a.m. Friday.

According to the report, the victim reported that an unknown subject threw a padlock through his window.

—Theft was reported at Circle K, 600 E. University Ave., at around 9 p.m. Thursday.

According to the report, suspects stole liquor.

—Theft was reported near the Foreign Languages Building, 707 S. Mathews Avenue, at 3:30 p.m. Thursday.

According to the report, a student reported her bicycle, which was locked to a rack outside the FLB, was stolen. The bicycle has an estimated value of $100.

—Theft was reported in the 100 block of South Gregory Street at around 2 p.m. Friday.

According to the report, the victim believes an unknown offender took a package that had been delivered to her apartment but was left in the hall.

—Theft was reported at Circle K, 2000 N. Lincoln Avenue, at around 11:30 p.m. Friday.

According to the report, an unknown offender pumped gas and left without paying.

Compiled by Hannah Prokop