Police blotter Oct. 15, 2013

A 26-year-old male was arrested on charges of aggravated battery, resisting/obstructing/disarming an officer and trespassing to land/real property at KAM’S, 618 E. Daniel St., around 2 a.m. Sunday.

According to the report, the suspect hit an employee and continuously disobeyed orders from the staff and the officer.

Domestic battery was reported on the 400 block of South State Street around 3:30 p.m. Saturday.

According to the report, the two male subjects involved are in a dating relationship.

Theft was reported in the 1100 block of South First Street around 2 p.m. Monday.

According to the report, a female victim reported that jewelry was stolen from her apartment.

A 21-year-old male was arrested was arrested on charges of resisting/obstructing a police officer, refusing to aid a police officer and cannabis possession at the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity house, 1101 W. Pennsylvania Avenue, around 4 a.m. Saturday.

According to the report, police were at the house several times that morning investigation complaints that a party there had become out of control. The suspect hindered police efforts to contact the house president and obstructed the investigation.

Theft from a motor vehicle was reported in parking lot B-2, 1101 Clark St., Urbana, at noon Friday.

According to the report, the firearms were in the locked topper of his pickup truck and had an estimated value of $1,175.

Theft was reported near Lincoln Avenue and Illinois Street around 9 p.m. Sunday.

According to the report, a student’s backpack, which contained his laptop computer with an estimated value of $800, was left unattended near an outdoor fountain and stolen.

Compiled by Hannah Prokop and Eli Murray