Police blotter Nov. 20, 2013

—A 22-year-old male was arrested on the charges of aggravated battery, reckless driving and operating an uninsured motor vehicle at Circle K, 609 E. University Ave., at around 8:30 p.m. Monday.

According to the report, the offender ran his vehicle into the victim who was riding his bicycle.

—Domestic dispute and trespass to residence was reported in the 2500 block of West Springfield Avenue at around 10 a.m. Sunday.

According to the report, the offender entered the victim’s residence and damaged a mirror.

—Theft was reported at the Activities and Recreation Center at around 2:30 p.m Sunday.

According to the report, a student reported someone had stolen his cell phone which had been left next to a basketball court. The phone has an estimated value of $450.

—Theft was reported in the 900 block of West Green Street at around noon Monday.

According to the report, a bicycle was stolen.

—Burglary was reported at Presence Covenant Medical Center, 1400 W. Park St., at around 9 a.m. Monday.

According to the report, an unknown offender pried open the door to an office building. The offender then forced open a cabinet and took property.

—Burglary was reported at Carle Foundation Hospital, 611 W. Park St., at around 9:30 a.m. Monday.

According to the report, an unknown offender forced entry into several offices. While in the offices, the offender forced open cabinets and took property.

Compiled by Miranda Holloway and Hannah Prokop