Police blotter Dec. 2, 2013

—Burglary was reported at Piccadilly Beverage Shop, 1215 N. Prospect Ave., at around 7:30 p.m. Wednesday.

According to the report, two unknown subjects stole alcohol from the store.

—Residential burglary was reported in the 200 block of East John Street at around 6 p.m. Friday.

According to the report, the victim reported an unknown subject entered his apartment and stole speakers.

—Domestic and aggravated battery were reported at University Food & Liquor, 211 W. University Ave., at around 9 p.m. Tuesday.

According to the report, the victim reported that the offender battered her, and the offender left before police arrived.

—A 33-year-old male was arrested on charges of aggravated battery and issued a trespassing notice in the 600 block of East John Street at around noon Tuesday.

According to the report, the suspect yelled at a victim while she was walking on a sidewalk near the Turner Student Services Building and then hit her on the back of the head.

—Criminal damage to property was reported at Huff Hall, 1206 S. Fourth St., at 9:30 a.m. Sunday.

According to the report, someone broke the window of a door at Huff Hall, causing an estimated $200 of damage.

—Attempted armed robbery was reported in the 800 block of West Green Street at around 9 p.m. Saturday.

According to the report, unknown offenders confronted the victim in the parking lot of his apartment complex. The victim reported that he was told to get on the ground at gunpoint. The offenders then checked the victim’s pockets for belongings, but discovered that he had nothing, at which point the offender ran away.

Compiled by Hannah Prokop