Police blotter Dec. 4, 2013

—Criminal damage to property was reported in the 4300 block of Curtis Meadow Drive in Champaign on Saturday at around 1 a.m.

According to the report, an unknown offender damaged a mailbox with a pumpkin.

—Theft was reported in the 300 block of East Green Street on Nov. 19 at around 5 a.m.

According to the report, the victim’s cellphone was stolen.

—A 48-year-old male was arrested on the charges of pedestrian solicitation and violating the Illinois Vehicle Code in the 00 block of Main Street on Monday at around 8 a.m.

According to the report, the suspect was reportedly stopping cars as they exited a bank drive-through.

—Burglary was reported in the 1100 block of South Fourth Street on Sunday at around 11:30 p.m.

According to the report, the stolen items include one camera and accessories, one watch, two stereo components, three non-negotiable checks/bonds and two computer accessories.

—Indecent exposure was reported at the Grainger Engineering Library, 1301 W. Springfield Drive, at 1:30 p.m. on Sunday.

According to the report, a student reported the incident when a man exposed himself to her when she was studying in the stacks at the library. The man had been standing near the student for several minutes and when she looked up he was exposing himself.

—Residential burglary was reported in the 1900 block of Jane Ann Court at around 10 a.m. on Monday.

According to the report, an unknown offender attempted to enter the victim’s residence and damaged construction materials.

—Theft was reported on the 800 block of Lincoln Avenue at around 2:30 p.m. on Monday.

According to the report, an unknown offender stole a cell phone from the mail of the reporting person. Amazon, which the item was ordered through, has agreed to pay for replacements.

—Burglary from a motor vehicle was reported in the 1900 block of Jane Ann Court at around 8 a.m. on Monday.

According to the report, an unknown offender entered the victim’s car and stole one briefcase and one backpack.

—Theft was reported at Circle K, 1809 N. Cunningham Ave., at around 3 p.m. on Monday.

According to the report, the 32-year old female arrestee entered the business and stole 11 cell phone accessories.

Compiled by MaryCate Most, Jessica Elliott and Hannah Prokop