Police blotter Jan. 28, 2014

—A 29-year-old woman was arrested on the charge of retail theft at Bergner’s, 2000 N. Neil St., around 11:30 p.m. Saturday.

According to the report, the offender took merchandise and concealed it in a stroller and removed it from the store.

—Burglary from motor vehicle was reported in the 00 block of Main Street around 1 a.m. Sunday.

According to the report, the front passenger side window of the victim’s vehicle was broken and numerous items were taken.

—Aggravated battery of a police officer was reported on the 400 block of East Springfield Avenue around 3 a.m. Sunday.

According to the report, the officer stopped to help the offender who was stumbling and acting erratically. When the officer asked for identification, the offender struck the officer, knocking a pen and card from his hand.

—Criminal damage to property was reported at Noyes Laboratory at 6:30 a.m. Saturday.

According to the report, an employee reported someone broke the glass from the entrance on the building’s northwest side. The damage is estimated at $500.

—Criminal damage to property was reported at the Alice Campbell Alumni Center at 10 a.m. Friday.

According to the report, an employee reported someone had broken a window on the building’s northeast side. The damage is estimated at $300.

—Credit card fraud was reported in the 800 block of West Nevada Street around 4 p.m. Sunday.

According to the report, the victim reported that someone had stolen his account number and purchased merchandise in Chicago.

—Burglary from motor vehicle was reported in the 2000 block of East Rainbow View around 8 p.m. Saturday.

According to the report, the offender entered the victim’s vehicle and took a cell phone.

Compiled by Miranda Holloway