Police botter Feb. 6, 2014

—Theft was reported at Clybourne’s, 706 S. Sixth Street, at around 6 p.m. Tuesday.

According to the report, the victim’s money clip was stolen.

—Burglary from a motor vehicle was reported in the 500 block of East Grove Street at around 6 p.m. Monday.

According to the report, the offender burglarized the victim’s car and took a purse, identification cards, credit cards and damaged a window.

—A controlled substance look alike was reported at the Don Moyer Boys and Girls Club, 201 E. Park Ave., at around 1 p.m. Tuesday.

According to the report, a bag with a look alike substance was found on a gym floor.

—A 22-year-old man was arrested on the charges of domestic battery, unlawful restraint and criminal damage to property on the 800 block of Springfield Avenue at around 12 a.m. Monday.

According to the report, the offender and victim previously dated. The offender battered and restrained the victim, along with damaging property in her apartment. The offender was located and brought to jail.

—Theft and mislaid property was reported in the 1500 block of East Florida Avenue at around 12 p.m. Tuesday.

According to the report, the victim lost her credit card and an unknown offender found it and used it without her permission.

—Theft was reported on the 1800 block of Philo Road at around 8 p.m. Sunday.

According to the report, the offender entered the business, concealed merchandise and walked out without paying.

Compiled by Miranda Holloway