Police blotter Feb. 11, 2014

—Burglary from a motor vehicle was reported at the Douglass Community Center, 512 E. Grove St., at around 7:30 p.m. Sunday.

According to the report, an unknown offender damaged the window of the victim’s vehicle and stole a cell phone and accessories.

—A 22-year-old male was arrested on the charges of cannabis possession and possession of drug paraphernalia after a routine traffic stop by University police on the 500 block of E. Daniel St. at around 3:00 a.m. Saturday.

According to the report, officers pulled the suspect’s vehicle over after seeing him disobey a stop sign. The passenger of the vehicle was also arrested on the charges of bringing contraband into a penal institution and for four other outstanding in-state warrants.

—A 20-year-old male was arrested on the charges of attempting to violate the conditions of his bail bond at Willard Airport, 11 Airport Road, at around 7:00 p.m. Saturday.

According to the report, an officer was aware of the bail and recognized the suspect.

—Theft was reported at Trelease Hall, 901 College Court, at around 3:30 p.m. Saturday.

According to the report, an unknown offender stole the victim’s laptop computer while it was left unattended in a study lounge. The computer was valued at $1,360.

—A 21-year-old male was arrested on the charges of aggravated domestic battery, aggravated criminal sexual assault, unlawful restraint and criminal damage to property on the 1600 block of Willow Road at around 2 a.m. Monday.

According to the report, the offender and victim had previously dated. The offender battered the victim, kept her from leaving the apartment and sexually assaulted her.

—A 31-year-old male was arrested on the charges of driving under the influence of alcohol, breathing over the legal limit and failure to yield to an emergency vehicle on the 600 block of West University Avenue at around 7 p.m. Sunday.

According to the report, the offender struck an officer and a motor vehicle as a result as his failure to yield. The offender showed multiple signs of being under the influence and had a BAC of .218.

Compiled by Danielle Brown and Miranda Holloway.