Police blotter March 3, 2014

Burglary from a motor vehicle was reported in the 900 block of South Second Street at around 6 p.m. Saturday.

According to the report, an unknown offender broke the victim’s driver’s side window and stole the stereo out of the car.

Theft was reported at T.I.S. Bookstore, 707 S. Sixth St., at around 4:30 p.m. Saturday.

According to the report, an unknown white male suspect set off the anti-theft alarm sound while leaving the store. The male suspect then fled the scene. One book/magazine was stolen.

— Theft was reported in the 1100 block of South First Street at around 3:30 p.m. Saturday.

According to the report, the victim’s iPod Nano was stolen.

Disorderly conduct was reported in the 1300 block of East Michigan Avenue at around 3:30 p.m. Saturday.

According to the report, the victim loaned the suspect’s sister money. The victim asked the suspect’s sister for her money back. The suspect then threatened the victim with bodily harm.

A 28-year-old male was arrested on the charges of possession of cannabis of 30 grams or less in the 500 block of East Elm Street at around 8 p.m. Friday.

According to the report, the suspect already had a warrant out for his arrest. When he was found, he was in possession of cannabis.

Theft was reported at Circle K, 1501 N. Lincoln Ave., at around 6 p.m. Friday.

According to the report, an unknown offender pumped gas and left the gas station without paying.  

Compiled by Danielle Brown