Police blotter March 11, 2014

— Criminal damage to property was reported in the 300 block of East Green Street at around noon on Sunday.

According to the report, an unknown offender broke a headlight on the victim’s vehicle.

— Theft was reported in the 200 block of East Green Street at around 12:30 p.m. Sunday.

According to the report, the victim’s bagpipes were stolen from a laundry room inside an apartment he was visiting.

— Burglary from a motor vehicle was reported in 400 block of East Springfield Avenue at around 10 a.m. Sunday.

According to the report, an unknown offender broke the driver’s side window and took a bag of coins from inside the vehicle.

— A 22-year-old male and a 19-year-old male were arrested on the charges of manufacturing and possession of a controlled substance near Sixth and Chalmers streets at around 11 p.m. Friday.

According to the report, police pulled over the suspect’s vehicle after they were driving the wrong way on a one-way street. After conducting a search, police found marijuana and 59 bags of MDMA. The drugs were estimated at $3,900.

— A 21-year-old male was arrested on the charges of aggravated battery at Red Lion, 211 E. Green St., at around 11:30 p.m. Saturday.

According to the report, witnesses told police that after the suspect was asked to leave he hit a doorman.

— An 18-year-old  male was arrested on the charges of battery, resisting/obstructing a police officer and underage alcohol consumption at Scott Hall, 202 East Peabody Drive, at around 4:30 p.m. Friday.

According to the report, a witness called police after seeing the suspect urinating on a wall. The suspect allegedly pushed and punched the witness. When police arrived, the suspect ran from them.

— Theft was reported at the Delta Zeta house, 710 W. Ohio St,, at around 5:30 p.m. Sunday.

According to the report, an unknown offender stole the victim’s wallet out of her room.

— Theft was reported in the 600 block of Stoughton Street at around 4 p.m. Sunday.

According to the report, an unknown offender stole the victim’s package which was left on her porch by delivery driver.

Compiled by Danielle Brown