Police Blotter for August 24, 2015

— Nothing to report.

— Burglary was reported in the 100 block of Chalmers Street on Aug. 16 around 11 p.m.

According to the report, the victim stated a backpack, computer and watch were stolen from his unlocked vehicle. The offender has not been identified.

— Burglary was reported in the 300 block of White Street on Aug. 16 around 9:30 a.m.

According to the report, two victims stated a computer and their purses, which contained checks and drivers licenses, were stolen from their unlocked vehicle. The offender has not been identified.

— Burglary was reported in the 300 block of White Street on Aug. 18 around 10 p.m.

According to the report the victim stated a computer, backpack, clothing, furnishings and luggage were stolen from her vehicle. The offender has not been identified.

— Burglary was reported in the 1300 block of Lincoln Ave. on Aug. 19 around noon.

According to the report the offender gained access to the victim’s apartment by cutting a screen. The offender stole a tablet device and three articles of clothing and has not been identified.

— Faqiang Wu, 33, was arrested on the charges of criminal damage to property in the 100 block of Gregory St. around midnight on Aug. 20.

According to the report, Wu broke the glass front door of his apartment building because the lock did not work properly. The building is operated by Ramshaw Real Estate.

Compiled by Ali Braboy