Blotter for Sept. 28, 2015

By Marijo Enderle

• Theft of a motor vehicle was reported in the 1100 block of Euclid Street, around 5 p.m. Friday. According to the report, an unknown offender stole the victim’s car.
  • Retail theft was reported at County Market, 1914 Glenn Park Drive, around 6 p.m. Saturday. According to the report, a 53-year-old male was arrested for stealing 4 units of liquor.
  • Sexual assault was reported in the 00 block of E. University Avenue around 6:45 p.m. Sunday. According to the report, a 22-year-old male was the offender.

• Theft was reported near the Illini Union, 1401 W. Green St., on Thursday. According to the report, an unknown offender stole several bags of mortar and a wheelbarrow from a construction site. The estimated value of the items is $154.
  • Theft was reported at Sherman Hall, 909 S. Fifth St., Thursday morning. According to the report, a student reported that his bicycle, which was locked to a street sign, had been stolen. The bicycle’s estimated value is $500.
  • Driving under the influence was reported at the intersection of First Street and Kirby Avenue around 5:30 a.m. Thursday. According to the report, a 22-year-old male was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol after first being pulled over because he did not stop at a red light.

• Alcohol possession and consumption by minors was reported in the 1000 block of South Lincoln Avenue around 1:30 a.m. Sunday. According to the report, a 20-year-old male and a 22-year-old male were arrested for hosting a loud party and for consumption of alcohol by minors.
  • Theft was reported at Farm and Fleet, 2701 N Cunningham Ave., around 6:30 Saturday. According to the report, an unknown offender entered the business and stole items on three separate occasions.

Compiled by Marijo Enderle