Police blotter for Oct. 14, 2015

By Charlotte Collins

• Resisting an officer, drug possession and driving an impounded vehicle were reported Sunday around 4 p.m. in the intersection of Kirby Avenue and Mayfair Drive.
  • According to the report, the suspect was stopped for not wearing a seat belt and resisted arrest. Officers were injured during the arrest.

• Domestic battery was reported Sunday around 11:45 p.m. in the 200 block of Garwood Street.
  • University

• A student reported that his bicycle was stolen between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday from the Electrical and Computer Engineering building, 306 North Wright Street.
  • According to the report, the bike had an estimated value of $1,000 and was locked to a rack.

• A student reported that his bicycle was stolen Sunday or Monday near Allen Hall, 1005 West Gregory Drive.
  • According to the report, the bike was locked to a railing and had an estimated value of $80.

• Aggravated domestic battery was reported Monday around 9:15 a.m. in the 1400 block of Silver Street.
  • According to the report, the offender stabbed his roommate with a knife. The victim was then transported to a hospital in stable condition. The offender was not located.

• Lost articles were reported Monday in the 900 block of West Green Street around 4:45 p.m.
  • According to the report, the victim lost his wallet at an unknown location.

Compiled by Charlotte Collins