Police blotter for Oct. 29, 2015

• A 41-year-old male was arrested on the charges of unlawful possession of a weapon, armed violence and possession of a controlled substance with intent to manufacture in the 1300 block of North Mattis Avenue around 10 a.m. Oct. 14.
  • According to the report, police obtained a search warrant for the offender’s residence based on a previous drug investigation.

Officers approached the offender outside of his residence and arrested the offender.

During the arrest, the offender dropped a bag containing cocaine, crack cocaine, a digital scale and a handgun.

• A 19-year-old male was arrested on the charge of theft at FedEx, 102 Mercury Drive, around 11 p.m. Monday.
  • According to the report, the offender was an employee of the store and stole an iPhone from a package being shipped.

• Theft was reported at Lincoln Hall, 702 S. Wright St., around 4:30 p.m. Monday.
  • According to the report, the victim reported that an unknown offender had stolen her camera, which was near her during class. The camera has an estimated value of $700.

• Aggravated robbery was reported in the 1600 block of East Florida Avenue around 9:30 p.m. Monday.
  • According to the report, an unknown offender armed with a handgun stole a cell phone from an Urbana resident.

• Two 20-year-old females were arrested on the charge of theft at Walmart, 100 S. High Cross Road, around 5:30 p.m. Tuesday.
  • According to the report, one of the offenders was the “look out” while the other offender concealed stolen items.

The offenders passed all points of sale and did not pay for the items.

Compiled by Charlotte Collins and Jason Chun