Police Blotter for Dec. 1, 2015

By Charlotte Collins

• Criminal damage to property was reported Wednesday at approximately 1:30 p.m. in the 900 block of Locust Street.

According to the report, an unknown suspect damaged the siding and roofing at an apartment.

• Domestic battery was reported Thursday at approximately 4:15 p.m. in the 2500 block of West Springfield Avenue.

According to the report, an arrest was not made.

• A 21-year-old was arrested Sunday for resisting a police officer, possession of drug paraphernalia and delivery of cannabis at approximately 6:30 p.m. in the 1300 block of West Main Street.

According to the report, the suspect ran after police officers asked to speak with him. Police found cannabis and a digital scale in the suspect’s backpack.

• A 22-year-old was arrested Friday around 2:30 a.m. for driving under the influence of alcohol and improper lane usage in the 200 block of South Market Street.

According to the report, police were called by a witness who suspected the driver was intoxicated.

• Aggravated battery was reported Monday in the 100 block of West Main Street at approximately 1:45 a.m.

According to the report, an unidentified suspect arrived at an area hospital with a gunshot wound and the circumstances are unknown.

• A domestic dispute was reported Sunday at approximately midnight in the 1500 block of East Main Street.

According to the report, the victim and offender are former roommates and one had been excessively contacting the other.

Compiled by Charlotte Collins