Police Blotter for Dec. 10, 2015

By Jason Chun

• Criminal damage to property was reported at Suburban Express, 714 S. Sixth St., around 11 a.m. Monday.

According to the report, an unknown offender broke the glass door. No entry was made. 

• Theft was reported in the 100 block of East Armory Avenue around 8 p.m. Monday.

According to the report, an unknown offender stole the victim’s computer. 

• Criminal damage to property was reported at the Stock Pavilion, 1402 W. Pennsylvania Ave., around noon Monday.

According to the report, a University employee reported that an unknown offender had broken two windows on the building. The windows have a total estimated value of $220.

• A 20-year-old male was arrested on the charge of driving under the influence of cannabis near Fourth and Green Streets around 2 a.m. Monday.

According to the report, the offender’s vehicle was originally stopped because it didn’t have a rear license plate. 

• Theft was reported at Family Dollar, 1110 S. Philo Rd., around 4:30 p.m. Monday.

According to the report, unknown offenders entered the store and stuck items in their jackets. The reporting person was able to get one of the items back from the offenders before they left the store. 

• Burglary was reported in the 1000 block of Killarney Street around 2 p.m. Monday.

According to the report, an unknown offender stole property from the back seat of a locked vehicle. There were no signs of forced entry. The offender used the victim’s debit card to make purchases. 

Compiled by Jason Chun