Police blotter for Feb. 25, 2016

By Jason Chun

• A 55-year-old male was arrested on the charge of disorderly conduct in the 1500 block of Crescent Drive around 8 a.m. Friday.

According to the report, the offender threw a can of liquid at the victim’s vehicle. 

• Burglary and criminal damage to property was reported in the 600 block of Creve Coeur Drive around 8:30 a.m. Thursday.

According to the report, the victim returned home from working overnight and found that an unknown offender had stolen jewelry and damaged multiple doors in his residence. 

• Theft was reported at the Electrical and Computer Engineering building, 306 N. Wright St., sometime between 5 a.m. and 9 a.m. Sunday.

According to the report, the victim reported that someone had stolen his laptop, which was in a backpack near him while he slept. 

• A 20-year-old female was issued a notice to appear in court for resisting a police officer in the 300 block of East Green Street around midnight Friday.

According to the report, police found the offender blocking traffic and banging on the hood of a car on Green Street. The offender resisted officers’ attempts to detain her. 

• A 27-year-old male was arrested on the charge of domestic battery in the 800 block of Kerr Avenue around midnight Sunday.

According to the report, the offender and victim are in a dating relationship, but do not reside together. The couple had been drinking at the victim’s apartment when the offender tore the victim’s clothing and held her down. The offender was located later and arrested. 

• Criminal damage to property was reported in the 1800 block of Amber Lane around 2 p.m. Sunday.

According to the report, an unknown offender damaged the victim’s vehicle by using a sharp object to scratch the vehicle. The offender also damaged a hubcap

Compiled by Jason Chun