Police blotter for Nov. 1, 2016

The+University+of+Illinois+police+on+campus.+

The University of Illinois police on campus.

By Lilly Mashayek, Staff Writer

• A 28-year-old woman was arrested on the charge of theft at America’s Best Value Inn, 1019 Bloomington Road, around 10 a.m. on Friday. According to the report, the offender stole a T.V.
  • A theft was reported in the 100 block of North Walnut Street at around 11:30 p.m. on Friday. According to the report, the offender stole personal items belonging to the victim from a local business.
  • A residential burglary was reported in the 200 block of Ellis Avenue at around 4 p.m. on Saturday. According to the report, when the victim woke up to let their dog out, they noticed an open window but reported no items stolen.

Nothing to report.

• A theft was reported in the 1000 block of Springfield Avenue at around 6 p.m. on Monday. According to the report, an unknown offender stole the victim’s bicycle frame from his apartment bicycle rack.
  • A theft was reported in the 1600 block of Cunningham Avenue at around 2 p.m. on Monday. According to the report, the offender stole $40 worth of scratch off lottery tickets.
  • Criminal damage to property was reported in the 800 block of Lynn Street around 1 p.m. on Monday. According to the report, an unknown offender deflated two tires on the victim’s car and scratched the victim’s car.

Compiled by Lilly Mashayek